Indian employment visa for foreign specialist Chefs

Jul 10

Foreign specialist chefs should obtain an employment visa for the duration of their employment agreement with the sponsoring entity in India. The Indian employment visa will be issued only to the specialist chefs and not for ordinary and routine work for which many Indians are available.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *